About Your Dream Session
How it works
I want to really get to know you and your concept before I dig into planning your photographs and what they should look like.
A couple days after you have booked your session we will meet in person, have a snack and beverages (or ice cream because who doesn't like ice cream) and talk in depth about your concept and any ideas and details you'd like to include in your session.
After that I get to work on creating any costumes or items I may need during your session. When session day rolls around a hair and makeup artist will be there to glam you up and get you into character and then the photographing experience begins! After your session is over and your images have been edited, you'll be invited back for a reveal of your session . This is when you can bring whoever you'd like to share in on the fun... Think of it like a reveal party! At this time, you will pick out your favorite images to be ordered, have some snacks, and share many o0o's and ahh's at your amazing new images.
(incase you're not a reader... heres the skinny version of the above)
- Each session requires an in person meeting to go over details of session
- Hair, makeup and custom costume are all provided with each Dream Session
- Dream sessions are usually about 1 hour to 2 hours of shoot time depending on complexity of the concept
- Each session is guaranteed to have 10 edited images.
- Images are delivered to you in your choice of Al La Carte prints or Portrait Collection
- Each purchased print comes with a digital file copy of your image.
Want to see a print pricing guide? Click here.
To confirm your session and book our planning meeting, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required and will be applied towards your session. To start this process click the button below.
Please note all Creative fees must be paid in full by day of session. Payment plans are available if needed.
Price determined via quote.
Quotes start at $450
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.
Hair and makeup
Special location permit pricing (if needed)
Any other additional session needs
What qualifies as a Dream Session?
Dream sessions can fit into EVERY Photography type like Senior, family, newborn the list goes on but if you need some inspiration...